Wednesday, October 25, 2023

OOPS! Not Back On Track - Today

 This morning Patrick was up at 7 am to go golfing. Poor guy doesn't get to sleep in anymore with his golfing. The guys like to start by 8 am so that the rest of the day is free. 

I headed out to my physical therapy. Did my exercises and chatted with Bob. He's got a lot on his plate right now with his father-in-law having stage 4 cancer and doesn't have long to live. Plus, he had to put his dog down this week. Guess we aren't the only ones who end up with on thing after another. 

Came back and stopped at the post office. Had to get stamps so QOV thank you cards can go out. I need to get another thank you card out to the gal who sent 4 quilt tops. Plus, another gal that sent a big quilt for us. 

I was going to stop at McD's on the way home, but Patrick didn't answer his phone. We decided to go after I walked, and he went to the dump. Once he got back, he took a nap. I played games. I woke him at 3 pm and we went over to McD's where I got a free McChicken. Both of us were surprised that the food wasn't hot and didn't taste all that good. I was really disappointed, since I was hungry for a McChicken. Guess I won't be for a while now. 

Came back home and I listened to my books as well as watched TV. Playing games, the whole time. I just wasn't in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...