Thursday, October 19, 2023

First Time In A Long Time

Today I was up and working on my exercises. My hip is giving me fits again.  I am beginning to wonder if the massage therapy is really working. I go in tomorrow and will decide then. Sitting doesn't help though. 

I realized today that I actually had the whole week to myself. I didn't bother with QOV. I didn't worry about what I needed to do. I just did what I wanted to do. I didn't try and go crazy about what I had on my list. What ever happened, happened. 

I got a call from Kaiser asking me to go back in for another mammogram. What fun!! I'm not worried. I had to go through this one other time as well. All was good. I'm thinking this will be to. I'm going back in next week. 

I worked on my cross stitching today. It's coming along nicely. 

I am finally back on track. I'm also ready to roll this so I can get to it easier. When it's on the side, it doesn't matter. But I want to get to the middle area to work as well. I'm straightening out my work and then will go back to trying the step method. 

My blue angels are done. I will pick another color for the dress. I'm thinking of a red or green. I think I have them picked out. I was also thinking of orange. Time will tell what I do. I didn't want to start another one, so I played on my tablet. 

Patrick was golfing this morning. So, all week I was able to sleep in. I enjoyed having the morning to myself, but I wish I could have a little more time. lol - He leaves at 7:30 am and is back by 12:30 pm. So, when I sleep in, I don't get a lot of time to myself. Yet there is that issue of walking with Ron at 11. That usually takes a good hour. I guess I shouldn't complain because I am getting out and walking. 

I have really enjoyed this week. I didn't do much that would have me jumpy or wondering what to do. I knew what I wanted and that was to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...