Tuesday, October 10, 2023

What A Day! Making Up For Yesterday!

 This morning I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick did to. I finally got up after he's shower. Then I went down my list of what I needed to do. Donna was coming over at 11 am to drop off scraps of material. I got a call about 10:30 am saying she couldn't make it at 11 but could make it after I get back from my running around. 

I got a text from Colleen telling me she finished the quilt top and could she come over. I told her I would be home around 3 pm and she could come then. 

Next, I headed out to the church to drop off a quilt top. Then I headed over to Alli's place to drop off some panels and fabric. Once that was done we chatted about how we could make money for the group. She's got awesome ideas and I'm letting her go for it. She's going to set up a website for us and when she does, I will drop the Facebook page. From there I stopped and got coffee and tea for Patrick and I. Then headed to the museum to pick up some tops. Victoria from Ocean Shores dropped off 4 tops. 

I'm going to show them as I opened them up. I love the work she does!!

I sent her some fabrics and some panels. She did an amazing job on all of them. 


Finding the right colors for this isn't easy and she did great!


This one is a hard one to figure out what to do. She's given me some ideas, and now maybe I can do a couple of these. 

I didn't look at the one Colleen added to. I will do that later. Just after Colleen left, Donna arrived. 


She dropped all this off! I have to go through it and figure out what we can use and what I need to do with the rest. I may end up taking it to Connie for her own quilts. Hard to say. One of those bags I saw was nothing but very small scraps. It's going to take time to go through them. The church doesn't want them unless they are 2 yards worth. So, I'm really going to have to work on that as well. I don't know if there is any of it, we can use. It's hard to say just looking at it like this. I will work on it a little at a time. I need to do 1 bag at a time. Not sure that will count towards being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...