Friday, October 27, 2023

What A Day

 This morning I was back to normal. Patrick didn't go golfing because it was 40 degrees this morning. We slept in. 

I went walking around 11:30 and used Patrick's phone to clock what I was doing. I found out that it's just 2 miles around the block 7 times. That's fine. It's actually over a mile so I'm happy. 

We headed out after that to go to my mammogram. First, we stopped to get a few things and then we headed to Olympia. It went well, but I have to make a trip to Tacoma next week. I'm not worried about it, so I'm not going to say anything till I know what is really up. 

Next, we stopped at Costco and bought some crab legs for dinner. We decided it would be cheaper to pick up the crab legs and have that at home then it was go to out and eat. I was totally okay with that! I love crab! We couldn't decide what to do for dinner, and this was the best option. Date night, and crab is a great way to have "date night." 

After supper, Bryan called but I didn't answer. Feel bad but I had to get the 2 quilts done. Tomorrow we are having the presentation, so I didn't have time to chat tonight. I sent a text to let him know I would be available next week. This weekend is just way to busy for me! 

The finally 2 quilts are now labeled and ready to go to the museum. This one was done by Sonja Wilkins. She said she may have more for us later. 


This one is Kristie Gerard's quilt. She does an awesome job! She even quilted this one. 

My day was so busy, I was worried I might not be able to get the labels done. I have everything ready for tomorrow, and that made me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...