Saturday, October 14, 2023

Working On Genealogy

 This morning I enjoyed sleeping in a little. I was ready to go walking with Ron. Had to call him because he wasn't out there. He was chatting with his son and didn't think I was going to walk today. He kept thinking it was Friday. At 94 years old, who can blame him. 

Today is my nephew's birthday. What fun. He's the same age as Phil. 

I pretty much spend the afternoon between tomato sauce and genealogy. 

This is the last of the tomatoes for the year. Patrick took out the plant because they were dying or splitting the tomatoes. We got enough for 5 bags of sauce. We don't eat a lot of sauce, so it's just enough for the year. 

I was working on my MATHESON family tree. I ended up going off the direct line. I'm trying to get all the information that Bryan has sent me. It's taking some time. That on top of the information that I already have that needs to go in the tree. I'll get there. 

I wasn't trying very hard to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...