Tuesday, October 17, 2023

It's Time For A "ME" Day

 This morning I slept till 10 am. I took a Zyrtec last night and didn't feel like getting up. It makes me sleep, so I really didn't mind. I haven't been sleeping very well lately. 

Walked with Ron at 11 am. The came in to find Patrick was still golfing. I made a hotdog and then went to get supper out of the freezer when Patrick arrived. So much for the "me" day. I let him do what he does and I worked on my cross stitch today. 


 I was able to get a lot done. I worked on the dove and then in the bottom area. I also worked in the area I was working on yesterday. The bottom area was off, so I have to take 2 rows out to get it back on track. I'm happy with it right now. I will get the bottom to line up with the "step" next to the dove. Then I will try to get back to my stepping routine. I'm happy with it so far. I would love to get the bottom done. I'm not sure where I'm going to start when I get to the half way point. 

After working on that all day and having to take a row out, I decided to try working on my beading. 

I was able to get half of the top done. I had the first half done already. I just added a couple more rows. That's all. I'm trying to finish a few things, but I have at least 4 things that need to be finished. I'm not doing so good with that. I guess I should be thankful for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...