Monday, January 18, 2021

A Day To Myself

This morning Patrick and I went to Olympia for his blood test. We left at 8 am and when we got there, he went in and I sat in the car. He was gone longer than I thought he would be. Come to find out, they didn't open till 9 am, so he didn't come out till 9:30. I waited 45 mins for him. I was okay with that because I was able to work on my embroidery. 


 I was able to get to the last leaf. I worked on three of them. I enjoyed working on it. The sun was getting in my eyes, so I stopped sooner than I wanted to. 

We came back home and Patrick headed out to the golf course. While he was gone, I got laundry going and vacuumed. I also had 3 phone calls that I worked on. That took more time then I was expecting, but lately that happens more often then I would like. 

I gave up after watching 2 Perry Mason's and went to work on my beading. 

I was able to get 4 more rows done. I'm now at 241/580. His eye is almost done. The squirrel is coming along and now we can see the face - sort of. So cool! I finished another audio book and started another one. I listened to one of the "Cat Who.." books. Lillian Jackson Braun books. I started the second to the last in the series. I really do love those books, and I may start listening to them all over again. 

After supper I thought I would get a few stitches in on the quilt. I started, got up and got some tea. Then went back to my chair to find Sophie took it over. I will have to remove her. I ended up going to Patrick's chair to type this. (He's on the couch)

I really can't complain about today. I was able to work on 3 different projects. And that always makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...