Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A Trip To UW Again Today

 We were up and out the door. Patrick needed to go to Olympia first, then on to Seattle. Blood tests were in order. It made for a good trip, and things were taken care of. 

We were back home by 3:45 pm. Then it was dinner time. 


While I waited on Patrick, I got the calyx's done. Then I started on the growth. I didn't have much done before we left. I worked on the rest of it tonight. I will go back tomorrow and put the French knots around it, and then it will be done. I will have another finish for the year. I do believe I'm getting ahead of the track. 

It turned out to be a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...