Thursday, January 28, 2021

My Day Changed Fast

 This morning we woke and Patrick went golfing. Before he left, he told me to enjoy the day to myself and just relax. I started vacuuming the bedroom and then the rest of the house. Amazing how much cat hair came up! Then I sat and started watching my Perry Mason shows. 

Dan texted me and said he needed to be at the dentist early and to be there about 1:15 this afternoon. CRAP, I forgot I was taking him to the dentist! So, at 12:30 I left to go get him. He lives in Tumwater, so it's a 30 min drive to his place. He was ready and we headed back to Centralia. With have to have 4 teeth pulled, he thought they were doing that today. Got there, and they took him in. He texted me from the office telling me they were explaining everything to him. Not doing anything as far as his teeth. 

So, I enjoyed myself by relaxing and working on my embroidery. 


I worked on the flower. The lighter part didn't come out like it was supposed to. 


I fixed it, and now I know what I will do differently on the next one. I then started with the cast on (dark pink) that is a lot of fun!

Took Dan back home and then came home. I cooked a sad supper - didn't turn out! Disappointing. UGH. 

Decided to call it a day. I'm beat! The best part of the day is when I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...