Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Interesting Day

 Today I was doing laundry. Patrick had a dental appointment, so I had 5 phone calls while he was gone. Then Patrick was back. 

We watched a couple Disney shows. I played games. I was going to do some beading, but just couldn't get there. 

After the day went by without doing much, I decided to work on my "TAST" (Try a Stitch Tuesday). 

The chain stitch is from last week, the other one is this week. Fly Stitch is what this one is. 

I decided to take out the stitches above. Then I wanted to do a better way to show the different stitches without it looking like a sample piece. Except anything I do will look like a sample piece. There isn't much one can do with samples. So, I decided I would try this. I will fill in the hexagons and see if they will look better. Hard to say. I saw some other ways of doing the samples but didn't want to copy. This may work. 

At least I was able to get to the point of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...