Sunday, January 3, 2021

Another Sunday Gone

 Today I wasn't really in the mood for much. I mostly played games, did laundry, and cooked. I started to get the bones of the prime rib cooking. It was for broth but I decided to make it stew. Unfortunately, Patrick made it more like soup then stew. It still turned out really good. I added squash and potatoes to it. 

My afternoon was playing games and working on my cross stitching. 

I am even closer to getting this done. It may be one more day. I did add the tips of the pins on the pincushion, next is to outline them. I almost finished the tape, but got side tracked with the tips of the pins. I wanted to get at least the top half done. Outlining shouldn't take long. I started to do the shadowing on the scissor, and had shadow work on the blue shirt. I still have a few more to do. Once I got started I was happy to see how far I could get. 

So, yet another Sunday is gone and over. We will see who tomorrow goes. I'm hoping it's a better day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...