Friday, January 15, 2021

Finished The Quilt Block

 Today I was up and out the door. Headed to moms first. Then when Nancy came, we headed to Carmen's house. She lives out past Ada's High School. 

We worked on our applique. I got busy to try and finish the quilt block for Nona. 

Sunbonnet Sue is done. I was happy with the way it came out. Better than I thought, and I did a good job on it. Can't say that about all the ones I do. 

While we were appliqueing - Carmen's dog "Max" came and wanted attention. Love this dog!!


He was so much fun and fluffy!

I had to leave about noon. So, I headed back home. Patrick wanted to go to Costco because we needed cat litter. 

We headed up to Costco by 12:45 pm and we got a lot of what we needed. Turbo tax as well. I bought an electric toothbrush that was on sale. Patrick doesn't believe in them, but they do work for me. Dropped off stuff at moms and Phil's on the way back. 

I wanted to play games today. So, I was on the tablet playing games. I also had to get a couple things for Faye, so I was busy today. I will continue to play games and then hit the hay. I will work on my beading tomorrow. At least I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...