Thursday, January 14, 2021

Getting Things In Order

 

This morning Faye and Debbie came over so I could get them set up on all the stuff I do for QOV. Faye will do the presentation stuff and Debbie will do the collection of veterans needing quilts. I gave her a lot of my stuff so that while I'm having to deal with Patrick, they can keep QOV going for us. I still have the backing and batting here, so I can cut those when needed. 

Then I went over to moms to visit with my niece. She came up for a visit with mom. They have the 2 quilts ready to work on. It will be fun to see them finished. She also took some blocks I had that she wanted to put together. I was thrilled about that. I will sign her up on QOV under our group when the dues comes in. 

Came home around 4 pm. I then decided it's been a long time since I did the letters on my blog - Letters From the Past. They are mostly letters from my 2nd great grandfather. I even put a couple letters on that were 100 years old. Amazing! I found some information in them that is awesome. I have a ton more to do, but I'm back at putting the letters on the web. 

All in all, today wasn't a day were I would be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...