Monday, January 4, 2021

A New Week.....Need To Get Moving!

 Today I was playing games and then cleaning up my Christmas decorations. I have now removed all my Christmas decorations. We pulled out a few things that needed to go back up. I got the old clock back up on the wall. It worked for about 30 mins and quiet. 

I did make some waffles today. They turned out pretty good. That was breakfast. 

I'm still doing the "30 days" of Ab exercises. I know there is no way the roll around my tummy will go away in 30 days, but I'm going to try. I'm on day 19 I think. I'll have to do another 30 days at this rate. Actually it may take a year! That would be my luck. I don't mind doing the exercises - surprising though! I hate to exercise. But I'm told the more our minds are on doing something, it will happen. So far, so good. 

I finally pulled the cross stitch out and got about an hour in on it. I would have liked to have done more, but just couldn't get there. I watched the YouTube show that was on the news. I really liked it. I can't spell it, so I can't tell you what it was. 


 I worked on the shadowing. I really didn't get much done, but was working on the scissors. I really do need to get moving! I need to finish this, work on the Snowman again, and MAYBE start quilting on the quilt that needs to be finished. THEN I can work on the white on white quilt. Plus I need to finish the quilt block for Nona. My list is growing. I also started my embroidery piece, which I would like to work on. 

AND THEN the squirrel ran across my phone!! Sandy told me about the TAST group. They work on embroidery stitches. It's a sampler of learning stitches. I signed up. It's a Tuesday thing. I decided to try it out. They have a Facebook page as well. So, now I'm off on another project - JUST WHAT I NEEDED! Oh, well, it should be fun and I will check it out tomorrow since it's Tuesday tomorrow. Maybe that will keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...