Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Not One Of My Better Days

 This morning we were up early because of texts and phone calls. Text were "sex" texts that I would love to see be illegal. Yet, phone companies won't stop them. 

I wasn't feeling good today. I think my sinus' were driving my head crazy. I had to take medication for it, and then I asked Patrick to give me a few before we left for Olympia. I ended up sleeping another hour before we went up there. 

Came home around noon to 1 pm. I played a few games. Got back to laundry. But even with all that I wasn't feeling good. 

Finally decided I needed to work on something. So, I went and put a couple rows in on the beading. 

I can't remember what row I'm on. I think I start row 131 next but not sure. In the last 3 days I've only gotten 4 rows done. Not my best. 

Then after supper I needed to work on my wordchart. I wanted to get the rows numbered before I got behind. So far I've gotten about 20 pages ahead, but I want to keep up on that. 

It really doesn't take long, I just need to count. I did find the one I was working on today had a couple rows that were wrong. It wasn't hard to figure out, so it wasn't that big a deal. At least it saves me time having that on there before I get there. 

Even though I wasn't up to "par," I was still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...