Saturday, January 2, 2021

Second Day Of The New Year

 We didn't have plans today. It felt good to stay home - as if we left! I do miss not being able to leave when I want to and now I'm getting used to staying home. That's not good. I may want to stay home all the time now. 

I started laundry and Patrick was going to get something from the garage when he noticed our patio table was no longer. 

Since the weather is so bad, I guess it couldn't handle to the changes. It has been stormy for a good 24 hours. It's pouring rain right now. 

Took the table cloth off and found we no longer have glass there. It all went to the ground. The cracks in the deck had more glass drop through. So, Patrick cleaned up the deck, and then went down below and cleaned the picnic table with a few other things down there. 

I decided I wouldn't bring out the beading till I get my cross stitch done. 

This piece is really close to being done. I was able to get a lot more done on it today. We watched a movie and a couple other programs while I worked on this. My mice should be done tomorrow or the next day. I'm really, really close. I need to finish the measuring tape on the left, and fix one stop that is missing a stitch. Then I will outline everything after putting the pins in on the pincushion. It turned out to be a very good day to be very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...