Friday, January 29, 2021

Quilting Day Again

 This morning I was up and out the door to moms. I arrived early. We had breakfast together. Then Nancy showed up. Once she came the other 2 followed. 

I worked on my quilt that I needed to get finished. 

I needed to quilt around the flowers. The bottom flower was coming off, so I appliqued it down. Then I went back to quilting. I was able to get quiet a bit done considering. I really do need to finish the border I was doing and then figure out what will be next. Sometimes I think that's what's holding me back. The quilt isn't "talking to me" right now. I have to think about it to see what I will do next. 

Came home and went to beading. Patrick was watching "Friends" and I've seen those so much, I'm sick of them. So, I went to beading. 

Three more rows later. I'm getting the noise started. The second eye is almost done. It's getting really big already and I'm not even half way. I was listening to my book. Sometimes I think I bead just so I can listen to books on tape. 

After all that, I decided to try making a sourdough bread with basil and cilantro. So, I pulled out the book by Paul Hollywood. I've got it all mixed and ready to raise. It's in the plastic box to raise over night. I'm excited to see how it will turn out. I'm always happy to make bread. I will have to remember to take a photo when I'm done. Then I'll send it to Katt so she knows I'm using the book. 


 Miss Sophie was giving me the back ears while she was purring. It was comical! Don't know what her problem was! lol 

My day was a good one. I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...