Monday, January 25, 2021

Golfing Monday - I Beaded!

 This morning I played a few games. I was really being lazy for awhile. 

I kept forgetting it was Patrick's Birthday Today! UGH

When I finally decided to get moving, I started getting some bread dough going. I knew we were having hamburger tonight, and wanted to make buns. I looked for a couple recipes to see what the ingredients were. I could go from there, so I really didn't do the instructions. I did read them and went from there. 

I was really happy with the way they came out. I wasn't sure if Patrick wanted all of them with sesames. (sp) It actually tasted like store bought buns. I was really happy with that. I need to put that information on my family cook book so I have what I did. 

Patrick had been gone for about 3 hours by then. I went to work on my beading. 

I had one row done and started the next when Patrick got home. I was back and forth with laundry as well. After he got home, I continued to bead. I was enjoying the audio book as well. I'm about 30 mins to the end. I was able to get 5 rows done all together. It's now at 253/580 done. I was off yesterday because I started on 249 and didn't finish that row yesterday. 

It was a busy day but I was still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...