Saturday, January 16, 2021

Back To Beading

 This morning we were up and just enjoying the morning. Watched the news (hubby is always watching the news) and then cooking shows. 

I got laundry going, then I decided to take the afternoon and bead. 


I did another 5 rows. It's now 236/580 done. I can see the squirrel coming along - the ear and eye are showing on the right side. The bird on the left has the eye done, and the snowman's eye is starting to be worked out. I'm almost done with the hat. Looking really good. I'm loving this. 

I did go downstairs and pull out another Brazilian embroidery kit and put it with the piece I'm working on. This week will be waiting on Patrick while he has appointments. So, I'm all set. 

The good news is that today was a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...