Sunday, January 17, 2021

Another Day To Bead

 This morning I was up and found that Patrick went to Centralia to get donuts and a chicken for supper. I enjoyed a donut - haven't had them in a long time. 

I played a few games, then I sat down to bead. 


I was able to get another 5 rows done today. I can now see the squirrel and the eye is coming along great. I would love to see more of the squirrel but it will come in the next few rows. I also finished a book on audio tape and started another. 

Funny how books work. I was listening to #9 of a series and realized I don't want to listen to it anymore. I went ahead and listened, but I think I'm getting tired of the book series. I believe there are 15 books so far. This one, is about a coffee shop in NY and each and every book talks about coffee. How one blend is different from another.....boring. I don't like coffee, so I guess that could be part of it. Then it gets winded about other things. No wonder the books take 10 hours to listen to. As much as I like the "story" of the book, I don't need to know about how to fix coffee or food. It goes in way too much detail, while my brain is asking, "what about....." which doesn't get answered for another 30 minutes to a hour later. Oh, well. Thinking I will pass on the rest of the series. 

It was a quiet day today. Patrick watched TV or checked out his phone for some TikTok stuff. He looks happy when he watches some of the stuff on there. It makes it easier for me to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...