Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hopefully One More Day....

 This morning I was up and moving around. I didn't play too much.

Miss Sophie was giving me a dirty look for making the bed. She didn't want to move. I was having fun with her this morning!/

Patrick and I went out. We went to get gas in the van, then to the post office for stamps, and last to the grocery store for milk. Once all that was done, we were back home. 

I got to work on another 12 letters for BE Seminar. I'm just hoping it's not too late for the donations to come in for the Seminar. I need to figure out a few more people to send letters to. That will have to be worked on later.  

I finally decided I REALLY need to finish the mice. So, I sat down while Patrick turned on the "Repair Shop" on Netflix. We love that show!

I worked on the pins in the pincushion so I can move the frame to get to the bottom of the piece. 

Once I rolled it, I was able to get to work on the outlining on the bottom. I still have a few more stitches to finish. Once I finish that up, I will get back to the outlining. I did start some on the scissor, but it doesn't seem to be showing much. Maybe after I finish it, it will show better. The spool I messed up on, looks fine, so I won't have to take it out. I do like the way it's coming along. It made for a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...