Wednesday, January 18, 2023

A Day Of Waiting...Waiting...

This morning we were up early. I had a pulmonary appointment in Olympia. It's not through Kaiser. Which meant I would be waiting. My first appointment for breathing was at 9:40 am. My appointment for walking was at 10:45 am and then my doctor appointment was 11:40 am. We arrived early. Got in to the breathing test on time. Then waited...waited...and waited. I went to the counter to see if I was checked in for my walking test, since I was past my time. She said I was "next." The gal that did the walking test got snitty with me and said, "You realized your appointment isn't till 11:40, right?!" I said yes, I know that, but sometimes I can get in earlier. She just said, "But it's not till 11:40!" I should have said, but this appointment was at 10:45 and it's 11 am. I ended up waiting.....and waiting....waiting. Then at noon I finally go in to see the doctor. Go figure!!

While I wanted I tried to do some embroidery on the Debbie Goff piece. 

I worked on the butterfly. I was supposed to do a double cast on, and for some reason couldn't remember how to do that!! So, after taking out the mistakes, I decided to move to the other piece by Debbie Goff. 

I added more leaves. At this rate the leaves will be done before to much longer. I still want to finish the other one. "Sew Five Alive." I believe that's the butterfly piece. 

We then went to Costco. Came home and cleaned the refrigerator - completely! Took everything out and even the shelves. Washed those down and then refilled the refrigerator will our stuff. Through out a few things but not much. I just wanted to get the refrigerator cleaned out. 

After that I took a break and played games. Once dinner was over, I decided to work on the beading. I tried to do that while waiting, which I got 2 rows in. Trouble was I had to put it away and when I pulled it back out the beads were where the zipper area is. So, I needed to clean the beads out. I did that after supper and worked on a few more rows before calling it done for the night. 

Which means my day turned out to be a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...