Saturday, January 7, 2023

Getting Next Big Beaded Project Ready

 This morning I forgot my exercises - just realized that! lol 

I enjoyed staying in my PJ's and didn't shower till about 10:30/11 am. I was playing games. Then Patrick went out to get meters read and I decided to work on my beads. I want to get them ready to start on "Sophie's Fireplace" piece I did myself. 


I was able to get this much done before we headed out to the "Puss and Boots" movie. It was cute. In the beginning - not so much. They really didn't do the beginning part right. The rest of it was great. 

We came back home and while Patrick worked on the computer, I worked on getting all my beads ready for the beading process. 

I was able to get every color I need for this project. The colors are great, I just hope it comes out as good as the picture. I have 77 colors. This will be fun! I'm thinking of showing the beginning of it on YouTube. But I want to add a border, so I will have to explain that. I will do the first 5 colors in the border and the last 5 colors in the border color as well. Then after I do about 4 rows, I will go back and add 6 rows of black to the top for the upper border. 

Now I'm going to listen to my book and figure out what I want to do next. I may start the ornament and see how far I can go. I ordered beads but my gift card didn't have all the numbers, so I finally found it with the url code. Woo Hoo! Now I should be getting my beads. 

Again, didn't do any work, but got ready for 2 projects with beads. That is how I stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...