Saturday, January 14, 2023

Beading And Binding Day

This morning I slept in. I love not having to get up early to go places. I tend to stay up till midnight listening to my books. Plus I play games. So, last night was a midnight day and sleeping in was nice. Patrick actually slept in longer than me. 

I worked on laundry. Didn't get very far. I did clean up my "in box" in the computer room. Then I pulled my beading out and moved it to the dinning room table to work on. 

I was able to get 3 rows done. I'm really surprised at how well it's coming along. The colors are right so far. It's going to be fun when I get started on Sophie. That will be awhile I'm sure. I have close to 150 beads to put in each row. Plus it's 325 rows long. So, I'm just now on row 7 - long way to go. It will be exciting if this turns out right. 

Then I pulled out the quilt to finish the binding. 


This is Debbie's quilt and now it's finished. One more done. Now I have 2 to go to the museum. I will finish up the next one this week too. I have a few things I want to do, and quilting isn't one of them. But I do need to get another quilt top or two done this month. I haven't done one in two months. I have an idea for the next one. I will try and work on it this week too. 

Today was a relaxing day of listening to my book and beading. Then it was watching TV and binding. That's in the line of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...