Sunday, January 1, 2023

NEW YEARS EVE!

 Since I didn't get home till 11 pm, I decided to write this this morning. 

New Years Eve started out with me sleeping in. I had been having trouble sleeping because of my stomach that when I had the best night in 3 weeks, I took it. 

Then it was time to clean. Laundry was next. AND oh, yeah, needed a cake for tonight. I backed our poke cake that Patrick loves and put it in 2 pans that were 8x8. Worked out great. Had to get my exercises in as well. Then I was able to sit and work on my beading before we had to leave to Nick and JoAnn's. 


Connected all the panels. Then I worked around the connections. I'm still working on the top. So far I like what I'm doing. It's just hard to show it till I can get it on the bulb for one to see. 

At this point it was time to go to Nick and Joanns. We took the new game and played it all night. They really liked that game and Nick didn't mind loosing in that as much as the others. He was my partner for awhile and bombed. Then he went with Patrick and they didn't win, but it wasn't as bad as when he played with me. 

Today is going to be working on finishing this ornament as it goes to Kim tonight. That SHOULD keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...