Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Guess I'm In The Finishing Mood

 This morning Patrick was out the door to go golfing. I enjoyed another half hour of sleep before getting up. Then I decided to play a few games and listen to my book. 

After awhile I decided it was time to get the quilt done for QOV. I finished the binding. 

Then I added the label. This is another of the challenge quilts. It turned out a little different from the others, but I love seeing them come in. 

Once that was done, I sat with Patrick to watch more "Willow." I do like it. Even though there are a few times I can't figure out what's what. 

Next was to pull out my embroidery. It's time I get something done since I have a list of things I have to do and time is running out. 

I ended up doing the center twice because I started with the blue and yellow. Realized it was supposed to be pink with blue and took them out. I then re-worked the pink to make them a little longer. I had them short and it didn't look right. I think it need to be a little long then this too, but I decided to stop here. I finished the brown area, and I actually started on the butterfly to the right. The body is done, I just need to do the tail. That will come later. Then I need to work on the wings. Once all that is done, I can call it done. 

So, today was quiet and fun. I worked on things that are close if not finished. I need to do more of that. My day can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...