Thursday, January 19, 2023

Physical Therapy And What Ever Else I Could Figure To Do

 This morning before heading out to PT, I cleaned the cat litter and started laundry - which I still haven't touched. Will have to wash them again tomorrow and get back on track. 

Then it was off to PT. I stopped at moms. She gave me 3 quilts that were done and needed the labels on them. I then went to PT and after stopped at Carol's to give her some labels (paper). We chatted awhile and I was off to home. First I had to go get gas. I like the app where I get money back. Funny thing now is that they don't give 4 cents, but 1 cent. I'm okay with that because it's still cheaper gas. I have $18 worth in the app. Will transfer that to Amazon later. 

Once I got home I decided to play a little. Then I pulled the quilts out and started working on the labels. 

Another one of Debbie Aust's quilts with Connie Carter quilting it. 


This one is Connie's. She does a lot of the scrap quilts for us.


This is another one of Debbie's with her sister-in-law, Pat Stenhouse. Connie quilted this one too. All I did was put the labels on. They are now ready to go to the museum to be given out. 

I played games and listened to my book. I know there are things on TV that I could watch but wasn't in the mood. I even missed the national news. 

Then I decided I better do something instead of playing games all day. I went to the table and pulled out my beading. I actually want to start a puzzle but need to finish a few things first. Or maybe this weekend I will do it anyway. 


I worked on the angel. I did have to take out a couple rows because my word chart was off. I fixed it and will have to fix it on the computer. Then I'll reprint the pages that are wrong. I have to fix them on all three angels. Good thing I have them on the computer! lol 

Even though I tried not to be, I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...