Friday, January 27, 2023

Quick Trip To Olympia And Back

 This morning Debbie came over so we could head to Olympia. We stopped and picked up Connie. Connie was going with to help Debbie decide on the quilt machine. We went to see Sharon as she had Bill's quilt machine up for sale. After checking it out and talking with Sharon, they decided not to get it. Partly because of all the wires for the camera and computerized system. Debbie isn't computer "savy" so I could see her having trouble with the machine. Plus I think Bill did some modifications that would be hard to fix. We came back by 12:30 pm. 

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle for awhile. 

It's going quick. I don't know if it will be quick when I get to the trees. lol 

Then I decided to put another label on another quilt. I have 8 quilts to take to the presentation tomorrow. It will be interesting because we will be a little shy on members. I'm hoping we have enough to do the presentation. Shouldn't be a problem. 

Debbie's quilt is now done. I added the label and it's on the way to the museum tomorrow. I have one more to put the label on and 2 to do the binding on. I did contact the church to see if they could do a quilt. I'll ask her tomorrow if they can do 2 instead of 1. 

Then I wanted to watch TV with Patrick and I pulled out the beading. No, not Sophie, but the Angel. 


I was able to add another third of the piece. I don't have too much more to go. It will be fun. I'm just surprised I have this much done. Usually I won't have it done till around November! I'm surprised at how much I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...