Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Quilting -

 Before I start my blog, I would like to thank Anne Kirby for her kind words on my blog. I don't see the posts till I clean up my "social" and "Promotions" on my email. They don't seem to come straight to my email. I will pay more attention - more often. Thank you for you kind words regarding Patrick. We take each day as it goes. The blood tests today seem to be better than they have been in the past - figures crossed and prayers going. 

Today started out to be getting ready to head to moms. I made a couple detours before arriving at her place. Everyone else was there. I found the Tuesday group siting with our Friday group. Come to find out the two groups joined together. There was about 10 of us. I found it hard to follow any conversation. There were 3 or 4 conversations going at once. It isn't that much fun when there is that many people. Mom had to get another chair for me. The living room was full. I decided not to take anything to work on, but I did take my binding stuff. Then I picked up a quilt from mom's stack to do the binding on. After everyone left, I told mom I think that's way too many people for our quilt group. She said she didn't realize the Tuesday group is no longer and that they joined Friday, but she had enough room. I told her I may not be coming all the time then, because I have a hard time following conversations. I want to listen to someone, and someone is talking to me. Oh, well. We will see how it goes. 


I was able to finish it today too. I added the label to the back. Now I have 7 quilts to take to the museum. Connie Carter made this one as well. I did notice while I was at our meeting that Nancy was working on my quilt. They are slowly getting done. Mom still had a pile of about 3 or 4 more quilts to work on. I will pick up another one later when I go to see her next week. 

I didn't get much else done. Patrick and I enjoyed watching TV while I was stitching. It will be fun to see what I can get done this weekend. I want to start working on a jigsaw puzzle. lol  I look forward to this weekend. I'm not sure if I will be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...