Friday, January 13, 2023

Just Enjoying The Day

Today I just wanted to enjoy the day. After a week of going everywhere, I wanted to just relax. So, my morning started out just playing games. And playing more games. Then Patrick and I watched a couple TV shows. "Willow" was on as well. 

We went out to eat. Ended up at KFC. We were hungry for chicken and decided to go there. There isn't much around here as far as restaurants. Mostly fast food. We didn't want to do fast food, but we ended up going there anyway. 

I worked on getting my office in box cleaned out. I ended up getting a reimbursement sent out for QOV as well as sending the donation we received. 


After all the paperwork was done, I decided to work on the quilts that need binding and labels done. This was the challenge quilt that Joanne made. I put the label on it. This quilt is now done. I then got back to the quilt I was working on the other day. I need to finish the binding and get a label on it. I found that I have Debbie's quilt challenge. We had been looking all over for it. 

Between being lazy and trying to think of things that need to be done - list is long! - I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...