Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Day 3 Of Busy!

Today was Patrick's day to golf. So I decided to spend the day with mom and get the quilt basting going again. Plus I had my PT at 2 pm. 

Heading over to moms, I had a couple texts. One from Phil asking if I wanted some carrot cake - Heck Yea! One from Debbie asking for the list for tomorrow. Then out the door I went. Stopped at Safeway to get some lunch - since mom only has soft food for the next day. I got a seafood salad. Then to Rite Aid for a couple things. Stopped at Phil's to pick up my carrot cake. He was sweet and had a piece for mom as well. Off to moms. 

Arrived at moms to find her getting ready to go to the Gathering Place to work on the Hawaiian quilt. 


 We have half the quilt basted. It's coming along great. Mom has the bottom of the photo area done already. Next time I think we can get the other half done. We only worked on this for about 3 hours. Time will tell. 

After PT at 2, I came home. Then I had to get the certificates done for tomorrow's presentation. 

Once that was done, I pulled out the tubes I got the other day for my beads. 


I ordered a 100 of them because they break so easily. 


I filled some with the beads I have for my Fireplace Sophie. I didn't do them all because how little amount I have of the beads. When I'm all done and have extra, then I will put them in tubes. 

Now I'm tired and am just going to enjoy the evening by playing games. My day was full of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...