Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Busy Week And I'm Not Done Yet!

Today I was up and doing exercises before getting to moms by 8:40 am. I stopped and got a sausage bisque from McD's. Good thing I did because I didn't get lunch. 

Took mom over to the dentists to get her tooth pulled. She didn't have the meds she was supposed to take before she got there. They gave them to her and had her wait 30 mins before she could go in. They didn't put her out, so it didn't take long. While I was waiting I got word that Dian Keepers wasn't doing good and it will be days for her. Breaks my heart, the Keepers are like family to me. Loosing Dian is painful. I do know she wasn't doing good ever since Willie past away about 6 years ago. I worked on my embroidery while there. I was able to get some done on both my class pieces. 

Took mom to get her meds and we had to wait for about 10 mins in line. Then was told it would take another 30 mins. So, we went out in the car and mom wanted to go to Starbucks. I got ice tea. Still cost $10 + with her drink and mine!! Not going there as much anymore. We went back to Walgreens and had to wait in line for another 20 - 30 mins. UGH!! I texted Patrick and told him I would be able to go with him to his appointment. His appointment was at 12:10 in Olympia. I got mom back to her place and had to help her with her phone. Then Georgie came over for a few minutes and by the time I left it was 1:15 pm. Called Patrick and he was at Rite Aid in town. Shocked him I wasn't home yet! He beat me home by 10 mins. 

I finished up with the pastry. 

Then it was time to clean up the cabinet. Once I did that, I pulled out my beading project. I took each row at a time and worked it from there. 


Thankfully it worked out! I didn't have to take it out. I will add this video to the one I did earlier when I get the chance. I can't do it tomorrow and I can't do it Thursday....UGH. 


I now have 3 rows done. I will work row 4 later. I will try and work on the black for the border on the top. 


While I was working on the beading, I saw this beautiful sky. Trouble is that I couldn't get a better photo!

Now my day is over. Tomorrow I head over to moms and have PT at 2 pm. Then I need to get certificates done for Thursday. It's going to be another busy day! At least I find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...