Friday, January 6, 2023

Working On My Next Beading Ornament

Today I was up and moving around. I started laundry again - which I just realized I need to put in the dryer. 

I then took Sophie to the vets. She has a wart on her back, so it's not anything to worry about right now. Plus it's smaller than it was when I called to get the appointment. She was not happy with me! She got a physical while we were there. She tried to stay under the blanket. Plus she didn't talk to me the whole way back - and I stopped at moms for a 5 min visit with quilters. 


Came home and she had NOTHING to do with me for a good 2 hours. lol She followed Patrick instead. 

I decided to work on my beading chart. I put it in the computer and was able to copy and then change the 2 colors that needed changing on the Angels. When I finished the paperwork before going to the computer, we headed to Safeway to get groceries. 

Came home and I worked on my computer to put the information into excel. I was able to get a few lines in. Then we went out to eat. We had Prime Rib sandwiches at Dick's. It was really good. I brought half my sandwich back home. 

Then I got back to work. I entered all the word chart into the computer. 


I was able to cut the pattern so it would fit into my traveling case. It's about 1/2 a full sheet of paper. That's why I have more than one line for each row. It worked out great. I also copied the Angel pattern to put in the case in case I did something wrong. I can fix the pattern on the computer and reprint if I need to. I'm hoping it's good. I also had to order more beads. Phil and Emily game me a gift certificate for beads. I tried to use it but had some trouble. So, I sent Dawn and email to get it figured out. Good thing we have been good friends on email. lol High Street Beading Company is awesome. Dawn will do anything for her customers. I seem to keep her busy at times. lol 

Now that I have all that ready, I'm taking a break. When I keep busy getting ready to bead or quilt, I feel like that is a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...