Saturday, January 21, 2023

Movie And Puzzle

This morning I was up when the sun came up. That seems to be my norm. lol 

I got laundry going and played games. Then it was time to go to the movies. We saw "A Man Called Otto." It was so good!! I loved this movie! Tom Hanks is the best. He can play any part and still be good at it. I have missed very few of his movies. I just loved his part. 

Came home and I wanted to work on a puzzle. I have been thinking about jigsaw puzzles for a while. I pulled out the puzzle mom gave me for Christmas and divided it up. Laid all the frame out and tried to get started.....sat there and looked at it.....and looked at it.....and looked at it. Nope! It is in off white, pink and black. A puzzle of a pink/black cat. 3/4's of the frame was white. WHITE! I couldn't have it figured out! I did the pink, but ugh. So, I put it all away and went down to find another puzzle. 

This one has color! And I'm happy to get started on this! 


After spending half the day dividing the pieces so I could find the frames (both puzzles), I was finally able to find one that I could handle. I think I missed a couple puzzle pieces but will figure that out when I get the rest of this done. This is a picture of a house and quilts. So, not so much Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...