Sunday, January 29, 2023

A Little Of Everything

 This morning both Patrick and I slept in. Really didn't want to get up. I'm almost thinking he's sleeping in more because of the medications, but not going there. He's been having bumps on his face. Might be a reaction. Hard to say. 

I got laundry going, but didn't get far. I went downstairs and forgot. I worked on the quilt I had on the wall. 

I got the two rows attached to the panel. I'm okay with it. I think it's a little on the light side but the dark blue might help it a bit. 


I cut the boards. The first cut was too short.....yep, I cut it wrong! Then I cut the other two. Once I got them on I decided to call it quits! I have to do the top and bottom, which SHOULDN'T be hard to do. I didn't want to take the chance! So, I called it done. I will go down this week and finish the last two boarder pieces. 


Sophie found the plastic bag and started playing IN it. I had to get her out. She went all over that bag! What is it about plastic bags that cats like?!

I came upstairs and worked on the puzzle. It's coming along great. I have the house almost finished. I will try to finish that as well. 

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 171, 176, 171. I was okay with that. We only won one game. We lost the totals by 6 pins. All three of us (not Joanne) opened in the tenth. That didn't help! UGH

My day was fun but not quiet Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching! 


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...