Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Patrick's Birthday!

Today is Patrick's Birthday. I didn't get him anything. I should have made a cake but didn't do that either. Wasn't sure what he would want. I bought him some golf club covers a couple weeks ago and he got that early. I will do a cake or cupcakes tomorrow. In all honesty I forget it was today. I thought I had a couple days. 

He went golfing today. I cleaned up a little this morning. Then I went to the computer and did my "homework" for the new QOV data base. I will know before too much longer if I passed. Then I worked on my jigsaw puzzle till Patrick got home around 12:30 pm. 


 I have been getting a lot done on this. It's fun! I forgot how much I like working on jigsaw puzzles. 

Then we sat down. Patrick fell asleep and I worked on my beading while watching the ancestry show. I was really into it. One of them was related to the accuser of Patrick's great (9 x's) grandfather, who was hung in the Salem witch trials. I was shocked! I didn't think I would see that. I was hoping he was related to one of our ancestors that was accused, but instead, he accused them. 

I reworked my word chart and reprinted them so I have the right ones. I'm about half done with this one. I will have 2 angels done before too much longer. I really need to work on Sophie's bead work. I will try to do that soon. I also have to do a quilt top before too much longer. I really do need to make another quilt top for veterans. 

I'm at it again. I have about 5 things I NEED to work on, and yet I can't seem to work on them. The squirrels are out and running, and my mind is running along side each one. I have been trying really hard not to start a new project. But then again, if I didn't, I wouldn't be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

Anne Kirby said...

Happy Birthday Patrick!!

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...