Thursday, January 12, 2023

Still Looking Forward!

 This morning Patrick was off to golf. I was enjoying the morning to myself. I left around 11 to head to the museum. We had our presentation today. It's going better each time. We have another one on the 28th, and that will be about 9 people I think. 

I wanted to show a photo here of the veterans, but my computer is being a pain. I will have that tomorrow. 

We had a great presentation. It was nice to get a few more done. We were visited by the County to add us to the county website. That will be a big boost for us! I'm thrilled to see that. 

Came home around 3 and got busy with playing games and supper. Patrick had to leave for bowling. After he left, I went to work on my beading video. I was able to put one row of a row in on Fireplace Sophie. I will work on it tomorrow. I loaded it to my computer and then Connie called. We talked for close to 2 hours!! So, I didn't get much done. 

I'm still looking forward to the day I don't have to go places, do things for others, or even have to deal with phone calls. At least I was able to do something that counts for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...