Tuesday, January 3, 2023

What A Day - And Quilts Still Get Done!

This morning Patrick was off to golfing. I wanted to sleep in, but I received a text....reminder....reminder...every 3 minutes. I went through my phone to figure out why I kept getting reminders! I went into my setting and found that my setting was set at every 3 mins. No wonder my phone was driving me crazy the last week!! Now it's off and I won't have to keep hearing it "bing."

Once I finally got up and took care of that, I went to get laundry going. Then it was time to vacuum. Next it was time to start putting stuff away! I was to the point of getting tired of the "clutter." I picked up my Christmas gifts and got the candy put away.


 I got this from my daughter! I love this book. That may be my "next" thing to do. I was thinking of ornaments for this year. I have the snowman to do for Phil. But I have 4 other ornaments that will work great for the ornament this year. I just didn't do any beading today. I had other things that need to be done first. 

I had to put labels on 3 more quilts as well. So, I was adding labels and fixing the labels that were not done right. 

These two quilts here labeled and are ready to go to the museum to give to veterans. I'm looking forward to that!

I will be working on more quilts this week. I have to get the quilts out of the house. I have 8 quilts ready for the museum. Two quilts need labels - I'll do tomorrow. AND 4 quilts need the bindings sewn down. So, after all that, I will need to try and get a quilt top or two done to get back to quilts for QOV. I hope to get another top or 2 done. 

At least at this rate QOV quilts are still getting done. Debbie dropped off a quilt for the label. We are moving along. It's getting quilts done that matter. - AND I'm Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...