Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Back To Every Day Life

This week is getting back to normal for me. I had my physical therapy this morning. It was funny! Nancy tried to take my appointment. She was an hour early. So, she went back home and I was able to have my appointment on time. 

Afterwards I went to see mom. Gave her a hug. Just as I was leaving she needed help with her audio books on her tablet. I showed her what she needed to do to listen to them. She was in the middle of a book and it went to audio. I was surprised. 

Came home after going to the 2 banks. Had to drop of bowling money and get some money for us. Then I headed home. 

Patrick had cleaned up the house a bit. The wrapping paper was off the cross stitch pictures. He put the Santa beaded picture away.  The china cabinet was put back to normal. He had put the rest of the Christmas stuff away. 

I just tried to enjoy the day. I got back to laundry - which I realize is still in the machines. I think I will leave them and rewash them tomorrow. I worked on the labels again today. 2 more quilts are ready to go to the museum. That makes 10 quilts that I'm taking to the museum tomorrow. I have 4 that need the binding done. I started on one of them today. 


 This one is done and ready. 

I'm thinking of the quilt I need to quilt. I'm thinking of the Hawaiian quilt I need to applique. I'm thinking of the beaded cat I want to do. All these things and I'm thinking of the ornaments that need to be done this year. On top of all that I have QOV quilts to do. So, things for me will be back to normal. My squirrels are running around and it will be interesting to see if I stick with one or follow them all. That's what keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...