Sunday, January 1, 2023

FINISHED IN TIME!!

 This morning I was working on a few things before I went back to work on the ornament. I'm just thankful I worked on it as much as I did. Getting in time even when I wasn't feeling good!

Okay, first things first, I gained 5 lbs while on the cruise! Then I lost 4 lbs while I wasn't feeling well. Today I gained 3 of those lbs back. Can't win!!

Okay back to work. 


I worked the top - taking it out 3 times. It's because I couldn't get it to close up right. Plus I didn't want the beaded area to be past the half way mark. I do believe I am going to do this on any new ones I do. I like the look of them better. 


Adding the extra 2 beads between the panels gave more room be able to have them fit around the bulb better. I like how it came out. There is green in the top but not as much as in the tassels. It works. 

I wrapped it and took it to Kim at bowling. She loved it. I was glad. She did a lot of work for me. I was trying to get my books right tonight but I just couldn't get my mind wrapped around it. Came home and the bookkeeping worked fine - go figure. I bowled like crap! I started out with a 173 tying with Patrick. Then I bombed. A 143, and a 160. Not my best work. I was actually striking more tonight then I have in a very long time! Oh, well. 

At least I have a finish! - That makes my day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...