Monday, January 9, 2023

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting Day

This morning I was running late. When I finally left to go to the grange, I checked with Sandy to if we were getting coffee/tea. She said Cindy was bringing the tea. I was all for that!

Got to the grange and Cindy gave me a calendar for a Christmas present. I gave her the pen set I got from the cruise. She was happy with that. We worked on our projects. 


 I worked on the center part. I have the satin stitches to do on the bottom part. Once all that is done, I will do the cast on parts that go up at the top of the yellow. It's getting closer to being done. I will need to work on the butterflies next. 

Came home and got my calendar filled in. Then I wanted to do a few more things, but Patrick wanted to watch "Willow" on Netflix. He's been a pain for a week over that. So, I didn't get to work on anything. My mind was on the other stuff I wanted to do. Didn't get me very far! 

Tomorrow I'm taking mom to get her tooth taken out. That will be an hour and a half - at least - waiting on her. I will take my beading and my embroidery with me. Will see what I end up working on. It won't be the bigger project, it will be the ornaments projects. 

Not quiet as happy being busy today. At least Patrick can't say I didn't sit with him on that show. I'm just happy I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...