Sunday, January 22, 2023

Embroidery, Beading And Bowling

 Today was one of those days I didn't know what I wanted to do. When I got up, I worked on my puzzle. The frame is done and I have more added to the frame. It's going along nicely. Then after that, I worked on laundry and didn't go back to the puzzle. I was in "la la land" trying to decide what to do. 

So, I played games. Then I picked up my beading and got to work on the angel. 

I have a few things to fix on my word chart, but I was able to get a few more rows done. At least till it was time to go on the computer for our virtual group meeting. It's hard to get much done with 45 mins into it, Patrick brings me some food to eat. 


I worked on the butterflies while we were at the meetings. I had to figure out what to do with the double cast on stitches, as I couldn't remember how to start it. We chatted about it. The book says one way and we talked about another way. I have 2 1/2 butterfly done out of 5. 

Then it was time to go bowling. I started out good....then went down hill. Better than last week though! I bowled a 195, 179, and then 156. At least I may go up with my average. Hard to say since I bowled so bad last week. We won all four games. 

So, as much as I tried not to, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...