Monday, January 16, 2023

Brazilian Embroidery And Beading - Plus More

Today I started out with exercises and vacuuming. I wanted to clean the house a little before I was heading out the door to our Brazilian embroidery meeting. We had just 3 of us. It was really nice. We talked about some of the stitches in each of our projects. 


I would love to say I did all that greenery today, but sadly no. I did some of it while mom was getting a tooth pulled. That was about half of the leaves on top of this photo. I did the fill ins and started on the next set of leaves. I couldn't find the light leave color in my stash, so I will check downstairs to find it. I was on a roll. This is going fast. I do like doing different colors on this. It's fun to see how it turns out. Basic leaf stitches. My favorite. 

Came home and started the Upside Down Cake for Patrick. Then went to playing a game and listening to my book when I realized I had a virtual BE meeting for Distant Learning. I decided I didn't want to sit through a meeting. So, I took my bag of "to go" out and pulled the beading out. 


While we were in the meeting, I beaded. I was able to get 25 rows done. I believe there are 78-82 rows. I'm about a third of the way done. I am working on the green angel. I like the way it's coming along. AND at this rate, I may have a couple done before summer is over! I would be thrilled if I do! I do like this piece. 

Today turned out better than I thought it would. I'm just Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...